Thursday, August 20, 2009

Is It Really Over?

I waited a couple of weeks to mention it just so that I didn't jinx myself. But I'm pretty sure I'm over the nauseous phase of the pregnancy....at least for now!

It still shows up every now and then, but definitely not as bad as it was for those few weeks before and during vacation.

Whew!

I can't recall exactly how long it lasted with my first pregnancy. I thought it was a bit longer than this, but I'm certainly not complaining.

One difference I am noticing this go round is that I'm experiencing more headaches. Many of you know that I suffer from migraines. I never had one migraine when I was pregnant for Ava. And the headaches I'm experiencing this time may not be quite as bad as a migraine, but it's very similar. I've taken just one Tylenol so far, and it didn't do anything. I'm really trying to not take anything if it's not necessary, at least in the first trimester.

Okay, enough rambling. This is a boring entry, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment