I honestly didn't think I could make it this far without first going to an ultrasound office to get a glimpse of this baby! But we made it, and now the official ultrasound will take place today at 3 pm! I'm sure they'll be late (what doctor's office isn't?), but at least we'll be that much closer to the ultrasound machine that will share the wonderful news of what we are having!
I will be honest. It does not matter to me at all if it's a boy or a girl. When I was pregnant with Ava, I secretly wanted a girl first so that I could play dress up! Ha! And my wish was granted. She's the most fun baby doll I've ever had!
If we have a boy it would complete the family "picture." And John would have a fishing and workshop buddy. If we have another girl, it would be fun to see two sisters grow up so close in age.
Bottom line...we pray for a healthy baby, boy or girl! Whatever the case, God has graciously blessed us with another miracle to love and spoil.
Stay tuned....we'll update everyone as soon as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment