skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Growing Another Russell Sprout
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Blankets and Burp Cloths!
You might call it nesting. And that's most probably what it is.
I was on a roll with making Jon Jon some receiving blankets and burp cloths. It was a lot of fun to do because I found myself really having time to think about him while I sewed.
I can't wait till he's here to use them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(10)
B-I-G Boy!
More Blankets and Bibs!
36-Week Checkup
Going-Home Outfit
Blankets and Burp Cloths!
Jon Jon's Nursery
To Catch You Up to Speed
And March 9th It Is!
24-Week Ultrasound
Lapse in Blogging--Oops!
►
2009
(31)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(12)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment