Wednesday, February 3, 2010

To Catch You Up to Speed

Of course since the last "appointment update" I've had several more appointments. They've all been pretty uneventful, hence the lack of necessary blog entries.

At my 28-week mark I had to go in for my glucose screening. The one-hour one resulted a little high, so I had to go back for the dreaded three-hour one. Equipped with a book in hand, it wasn't all that bad. Now the drink I had to ingest? Yeah, well that's a different story.

The results came back pretty good. I had one abnormal number, which didn't necessarily classify me as having gestational diabetes, but it was enough cause of concern for my doctor to send me to a nutritionist. And so I went. And I've been doing better.

My most recent appointment was yesterday (February 2nd) for my 34-week checkup. Once again....uneventful. Yay! Jon Jon's heartbeat continues to sound good and he continues to measure great....and big! :)

Next I will go for my 36-week checkup, and then I will see my doctor on a weekly basis. Wow...where did this pregnancy go?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment