Whatever it was, I seriously needed an egg roll today. And I was not going to rest easy till I ingested one of those!
Anyway, I got my fix from the new Chinese restaurant that just opened up by our house. We'll be regular customers for sure, at least for the next eight months!
And to top it off, my fortune sure was an interesting one. See below and especially note the one-word Chinese lesson. Hmmm...could that be an accurate prediction? Regardless, it was quite comical that such a fortune ended up in my hands at this point!

Im not a very supersticious (im sure that is spelled wrong) person, but I think you really should be working on that boy name after a fortune like that!! That is just to freaky not to mean anything.
ReplyDeleteAnd Ava, Lucy says being a big sissy is not so bad, everytime someone brings the new baby something, they always manage to sneak something in there for you too!! There is always a time when they are just a little pre-occupied and you get the chance to dig in things that should not be dug in, just a little perk of being a big sissy!!