For those of you dedicated followers of Ava's blog, Diary of a Russell Sprout, I welcome you to yet another one!
This one will be quite different though. It will document my pregnancy of Russell Sprout #2!
Looking back I wish I would've done something similar for my pregnancy with Ava. It would've been a good reference tool as I begin to experience different feelings, emotions, etc. through this pregnancy as compared to my first one.
You might wonder what will happen when Baby Russell will arrive...will I create his/her own blog? Well that's a big NO! And the reason is because it would be too difficult to keep separate blogs when it's easier (and more meaningful) to combine our children's blogs as a memory for the both of them.
I thought it would be neat to create one for the pregnancy in order to keep everyone in the loop and to document my progress so that I'll have something to reflect back on in years to come.
So welcome to the new Growing Another Russell Sprout blog! I'm glad to have you join me! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment